Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012 End-of-Year lists

I decided to make some lists to sort of sum up 2012.  Shows with stars next to them indicate favorites that I would highly recommend!





Shows I started watching:
  • Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23*
  • Revolution
  • Happy Endings **
  • The Hour*
  • Being Human
  • Downton Abbey
  • Workaholics
Books I read for the first time:
  • A Game of Thrones
  • A Clash of Kings
  • A Storm of Swords*
  • A Feast for Crows*
  • A Dance with Dragons
  • The Secret Diary of Marie Antoinette
  • Deathless***** (the most beautiful prose just seriously read this book)
  • Bossypants
  • Graceling*
  • The Hunger Games
  • Catching Fire*
  • Mockingjay
Movies I saw in theatres:
  • The Avengers (x2) *
  • Brave
  • The Hobbit (x2) ***
  • Friends With Kids (and met Adam Scott afterwards!)
  • The Hunger Games *
  • Snow White and the Huntsman
Concerts I went to:
  • White Rabbits (in March)
New places I went to:
  • Chicago
  • New York City
  • Nashville
  • St. Louis
  • Kansas City
Sporting events I went to:
  • USMNT vs. Scotland @ JAX
  • Georgia Tech vs. BYU @ ATL
  • Georgia Tech vs. FSU @ CLT (ACC Championship)

No comments:

Post a Comment